On the 19th and 20th of June will take place the 5th days of the French Society of Semi-Conductors and Porous Oxides (SCOPe) at the Institute of Chemistry and Materials Paris-Est (ICMPE).
French actors, all involved in research on silicon and semiconductors / porous oxides and their applications, will meet on the occasion of these two days. They will also allow the sharing of the latest advances and the promotion of the new generation in this area.
Guests speakers :
- Ciro Chiappini - King’s College London - Nanomaterials and Biointerfaces Lab (UK) « High aspect ratio porous silicon nanostructures for drug delivery and biosensing »
- Anne-Chantal Gouget - Laboratory of Condensed Matter Physics (France) « Functionalization of oxide-free silicon surfaces »
- Yannick Coffinier - Institute of Electronics, Microelectronics and Nanotechnology (France) « Fabrication of silicon nanostructures via MACE method and their applications »
Themes addressed :
- Elaboration, manufacturing techniques, structures
- Luminescence and photonics
- Systems and integration
- Functional coatings
- Electrode materials, energy, conversion, storage
- Medical imaging, therapy
Registration before May 24.
For more details visit the website.