Call for applications - Cofund "Paris Région Fellowship"
The Region Ile de France launches its call for applications for the Cofund project "Paris Region Fellowship", which will fund 52 new post-doctoral research contracts.
The Paris Region Fellowship Programme (ParisRegionFP) is an EU co-funded Marie Sklodowska Curie Action (MSCA) in the frame of European Commissions H2020 programme that will strengthen the research capacity and international influence of the Paris Region, in France. The two main challenges of the 5-year programme starting in January 2021 are to :
- Recruit a total of 52 international leaders of all nationalities at post-doctoral positions in research and innovation, covering a large panel of disciplines
- Provide intersectoral mobility, specifically created professional training and career development measures for these experienced researchers
The researchers will design and implement their original research project in a first-class research group of their choice belonging preferably to one of the 13 “Domain of Major Interest” (DMI) labels endorsed by the Paris Region. Respore labs are particularly concerned.
Main conditions to apply :
- Not to have resided or worked in France for more than 12 months in the last 3 years preceding the closing date of the call for applications.
- Hold a PhD or at least 4 years of research experience in accordance with the eligibility rules for Marie Curie actions.
- Have chosen a host laboratory in the Region Ile-de-France from among the laboratories proposed on the application site to develop the research project of their choice.
The first call with a deadline in October, 21st, 2020 will recruit 26 researchers for 2-year post-doctoral fellowships.
Click here to access the platform for submitting your application.
ParisRegionFP will offer a novel international, interdisciplinary and intersectoral training programme for recruited researchers, covering scientific, academic and industrial topics in these identified key sectors (or DMI scientific themes) as well as hands-on knowledge in non-research oriented transferable skills.
The educational and research programme will be implemented by leading universities and 20 extra-academic partner organisations, covering actors from prestigious culture-related organisations and human resource actors to large industries and SMEs in various economic sectors. The scientific actors will ensure infrastructure capacity and high-level environment to conduct excellent research. Extra-academic partners will contribute to the implementation of ParisRegionFP by hosting experienced researchers during secondments or visits and/or by providing training, mentoring or career development opportunities.
Further information : parisregion.eu/parisregionfp
Application Website : https://parisregionfp.sciencescall.org/
Euraxess job offer: https://euraxess.ec.europa.eu/jobs/539742