Bringing innovative projects around porous solids, this is the vocation of Respore.
To discover what has already been undertaken, but above all to imagine the projects of tomorrow, we invite you to a day of meetings and exchanges between members of the network.
Date : November 20 from 9 am to 5 pm.
Location : Collège de France, BUDE room
International guests :
- Wilson Poon, School of Physics & Astronomy, The University of Edinburgh
- Felix Zamora, Department of Inorganic Chemistry, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid.
Detailed program :
- 9.30 am : Welcome
- 9.40 am : "Opportunities for Covalent Organic Frameworks based on Schiff-base Chemistry. Synthesis, Properties and Potential Applications", Felix Zamora
- 11 am : Presentations of the new Respore teams
- 12 pm : Lunch
- 2 pm : "Bacterial motility in complex polymeric media", Wilson Poon
- 2.45 pm : Presentations of the first funded projects
- 4.10 pm : Valuation policy and next calls for projects.
Information by writing at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration is now closed.