Respore organizes training in advanced analytical tools specific to porous solids. The Diffraction session (level beginner) will be held on 16, 18 and 19 April at the Lavoisier Institute of Versailles.
- General properties of X-rays
- General laws of diffraction
- Space groups
- Diffracted intensity
- Steps of the single-crystal structural resolution
- Diffraction by polycrystalline solids
- Large instruments (Synchrotron / Neutrons)
The final program will be adapted to the prior knowledge of the participants.
Université de Versailles St-Quentin
UFR des Sciences
45 avenue des Etats-Unis
78035 Versailles cedex
- RER C Versailles-chantiers then Bus RER, "Université" stop
- Ligne L direction Versailles Rive Droite, "Montreuil Stop" then 10 minutes walking