Respore invites you to an interdisciplinary workshop "Interfaces" on Wednesday 18 April from 9h to 13h.
Several international experts from different horizons will be present during this morning:
- Luisa de Cola (University of Strasbourg)
- Jaume Veciana (ICMAB, Spain): "Multifunctional nanovesicles for drug delivery applications"
- Joao Rocha (University of Aveiro, Portugal): "Transition Metal/Lanthanide Silicates and MOFs for Light emission and Health Applications"
- Annie Colin (CBI, ESPCI) : " Energy harvesting: Conversion of mechanical vibrations into electricity. "
- Charlotte Martineau (ILV, UVSQ)
- Felix Zamora (University of Madrid)
All Respore members and young researchers are invited to this workshop.
Place: "Salle des Eléments", Department of Chemistry, ENS Ulm.
To register, contact Claire Galland Zerpa before 11 April.