To discover what has already been undertaken, but above all to imagine the projects of tomorrow, we invite you to a day of meetings and exchanges between members of the network.
Date : November 22 from 9 am to 4:30 pm.
Location : ENS, Jaurès room
International guests :
- Prof. Mathias Winterhalter, Jacobs University
Detailed program :
- 9.30 am : Welcome
- 9.40 am : Invited conference "Transport of small molecules through biological nanopores", Mathias Winterhalter
- 10:35 am : Break
- 11.10 am : Presentations of the new Respore teams
- 11:45 am : Technology Transfer Policy
- 11:55 am : Industrial club
- 12.00 pm : Lunch
- 1:30 pm : "Adsorption and mechanics in materials for civil and petroleum engineering", Matthieu Vandamme (Navier)
- 2.25 pm : Presentation of the 2018 funded projects
- 2:50 pm : Break
- 3:20 pm : Presentation of the 2018 funded projects
- 3:50 pm : Popularization and Young Researchers
- 3:55 pm : Training
- 4.00 pm : Next calls for projects.
- 4.05 pm : Discussion
Information by writing at email@example.com
Registration is free but compulsory before Nov. 12.