1. Development of solid monolithic supports
- In-situ synthesis and anchoring of monoliths in microsystems (glass or PDMS).
- Development of affinity-support monoliths (immobilization of metals or IMAC - Immobilized Metal Affinity Chromatography) towards biomarkers pre-concentration.
- Monoliths for enzymatic microreactors dedicated to pathologies diagnostics.
2. Use of porous matrices for: (i) silica capillary / microchannel coating, (ii) stationary phases employed in miniaturized separation systems.
3. Evaluation of the interactions between plasma proteins and porous vectors. Characterization of the porous vectors' reactive surfaces towards proteins.